Hello everyone, I
decided to pick up this photograph because the first impression that I got in
my mind was, how many occasions we are selfish to think only of ourselves and we
forget that there are others who are worse off than ours.
Every person has
challenges, struggles and opportunities every day, perhaps these problems do
not have the same intensity, but I think each event in our lives is an
opportunity to learn, it is depend of our attitude that allows us to develop in
all circumstances.
For example, it
strikes me that in this picture the guy in the wheelchair that he had a long
process with chemotherapy, but as we can see in the photograph, although this
process is very painful, the child has a good attitude and he is smiling.
The first thing that
we do when we have a difficulty, is get complain, we lose hope and we forget
our purpose, but there will always be someone who will support us and show their
love, as in the picture, a devoted mother who care her son.
It is very
important to recognize that none of us is exempt from suffering an accident or
acquire a terminal illness, but everything depends on the perspective that we
have, I'm not saying that this kind of challenge is something easy to digest,
but we decide to stay to mourn or as many, lift your head and be persistent.
http://m.spokesman.com/galleries/2007/apr/23/pulitzer-prize-winning-photos/

I read about this picture before it is very sad :(
ResponderBorrar