lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2015

What makes me happy?



Listening and playing the piano makes me feel happy because give me peace, confidence and security. One of the most important challenges in my life has been this one, at first it was very frustrated , but with practice I can feel peace to hear the harmony that this instrument produces. During the life we have challenges and trials, is when I go to piano bench and play my favorite piece, the confidence that comes into my soul lets me know how to overcome the challenges , I believe that playing the piano allows me to be sure of myself . I am very happy to have acquired this ability that allows me to develop other skills.

1 comentario:

  1. I think the music is important in the life because move our souls, and our best feelings too. To play an instrument it´s a wonderful manner to has the best of the people. when some body feels lonely or tiered , play an instruments could be the way to relax, think, have an idea or the best idea, because you are connected with you soul, and that is producer our happiness.

    ResponderBorrar